Friday, September 21, 2018

Simon Says "Its A Wrap"

This weeks challenge over on Simon Says is as follows:
"We are challenging you to make some packaging, it could be a gift box, wrapping paper, tag etc."

So, I made a gift box from scratch using the Sizzix "Vintage Cabinet Card" - it's very easy to adapt into a box. I used the Bee Crafty "Nevermore Raven Stamp Set " but don't do what I did, which was make the box and decorate it with the papers then decide you want to stamp - not easy, there is some dodgy stamping here and there! I took some ribbon and coloured it with distress and oxide inks to suit the papers. The papers are by Tim Holtz and these are what I had left over from a year or so a go; I haven't been able to pick up this years Halloween paper pad, it seems to be pretty popular and out of stock.








 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous box and beautifully decorated, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete